Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Study Week

Just over my trials last fri and this marks the beginning of our study week and also towards the end of this SAM programme..I've started working harder to achieve wat i want which is to be able to enter Monash University..Yong Jie told me that the TER to enter Monash has drop already but I still can't be taking things too lightly...in 2 weeks time or rather in 11 days, it will be the final xm already...

Last week during the trials we had 1 day break which on wed,so the 4 of us(me,kt,lee ling and vivian) took this opportunity to go the Sushi King RM2 Bonanza,and we ate so much like the thing is free..:P..in the end we ate 50 plates..lolz..after the dinner,we went for a movie after takin bout 15min to decide whether to watch or not..however,we break into 2 groups,me and kt went to watch Surrogates while lee ling and vivian watched The Ugly Truth..Surrogates is not bad a movie though kind of dissapointing..lolz..we reached INTI bout 1am,and though still in the middle of trials,its like we finished out trials already.

On friday,after my law xm,my dad came and pick me and we reached home bout afternoon and then at nite we went for badminton as usual. On tuesday, I went out and met up wif qian and jun yang after fetching gary and kin hoong..then we went for dim sum for breakfast and talked and chit chat lots of things,it was real fun..However i realised something,in the table,Im still the only 1 that is single...lolz...haha..oh well,guess its not my time yet..XD..I came back to INTI ytd evening and just in time for Joshua's bbq and we are enjoying ourselves as if the final xm are over..haha..i guess we still hav to relax,eh..:P..

Recently,i continued Heroes which is a freaking interesting series and after the xm i'm gonna start watching Prison Break which is another great english drama..lolz..Our after xm plan to go Redang has been cancelled as during tat time,it is monsoon season,so we decided to go Langkawi instead,lets hope we get to go some island this time..XD..The other day at my dad's office,after seeing Michael Jackson's memorial,one question came into my mind "The King of last generation is Elvis Presley, The King of this generation is Michael Jackson, then whos gonna be the King of the next generation?lolz..my personal answer will be GDragon..:P...haha...BIG BANG rocks tonight!

No comments: